Saturday, March 24, 2007

Milledge doing his part to stay

http://www.bergenrecord.com/page.php?qstr=eXJpcnk3ZjczN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXkxMTQmZmdiZWw3Zjd2cWVlRUV5eTcwOTgzNjYmeXJpcnk3ZjcxN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXk2

"I've already proved what I can do," Milledge said Friday. "Personally, I feel I deserve a chance. It might fall into the numbers game. I did everything I can do to make it possible for me to make the team. It's all up in the hands of the front office now."

"It'd be great of course," Milledge said of remaining with the club. "But it might fall into the numbers. I just do what I do

"Now I think I'm ready, but you can't pay attention to figuring out where you fit. It is what it is. I've been looking at a lot of different possibilities. But I don't think they want me on the team until I'm ready to play every day. I'll just have to wait for that opportunity."

We all know my feelings on the Milledge situation I don't think I need to go into it again..

0 comments:

OurBlogTemplates.com 2008

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008